Reporting to the Sales Manager, you will be tasked with selling the company’s products and services in the pharmaceutical, educational as well as laboratory fields. To achieve target sales, the Laboratory Sales Executive will visit customers’ sites, call on laboratories to present the Company’s products and will provide a high level of after sales support and customer service. You will handle a portfolio of customers and monitor key accounts, follow up on leads provided from company marketing efforts, and establish new accounts both locally and overseas.
The role comes with an attractive salary, including performance bonuses as well as a company car, together with ongoing sales training and support.
- Fluent in English and Maltese
- Knowledge of Chemistry and/or Biology – a degree in Chemistry or related science field such as B.Sc. will be considered an asset
- Computer literate up to ECDL level
- In possession of a clean driving licence
- Must have strong communication and inter-relationship skills
- Must be highly motivated, able to work on own initiative and enjoy occasional travel overseas